WE’VE MISSED YOU!
The Madison Stock Exchange plans on following the recommended COVID-19 CDC and local guidelines as Connecticut begins to re-open its doors to business. The below outlines updates you should expect to see when visiting the store:
- The number of customers entering the stores will be limited.
- Customers must wear a properly fitted mask before entering and while shopping.
- All employees will be wearing masks at all times.
- Social distancing (6' between customers and employees) is required. Please respect each other's space.
- Contactless payments will be encouraged.
- Our store will be cleaned and wiped down with disinfectant wipes throughout the day and sanitized at closing.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
More exciting news to come -- thank you as always for your support.
Gary & The Madison Stock Exchange team