Consignment Made Easy
The Madison Stock Exchange is always accepting quality and fashionable items on consignment. Furniture, lamps and art work are hand selected from cat and smoke free homes. Here’s how consignment made easy works:
- Email pictures of the pieces you'd like to consign to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If we are interested in learning more about your items, we will contact you to schedule a time for you to drop off your item. For items that are extremely large and/or heavy, we will make an in-house appointment* to review.
- In-house appointments are at 6 or 7pm on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights.
- The Madison Stock Exchange determines the prices. Customer demand, style, condition and brand name are all considered to determine prices. We price and display your items to sell quickly.
- The consignment agreement is for 90 days and you receive 45% of the selling price. At the end of 90 days, any unsold items can be picked up or re-consigned for an additional 30 days.
*Covid-19 guidelines must be followed by both parties: 6 feet social distancing, gloves and masks required.
It’s our priority to sell your items but unfortunately some things might not be sold. In this case, we appreciate your understanding of the consignment agreement that it’s your responsibility to pick up your unsold items at the end of the consignment agreement or they will become property of the store and will be donated or disposed of at our discretion. When signing our consignment agreement, you are agreeing to these terms.
Items we're always looking for:
- Farm tables
- In-style couches and chairs
- End Tables & Coffee Tables
- Queen/full/twin beds
Brands that we love to consign:
- Restoration Hardware
- Pottery Barn
- West Elm
- Ethan Allen
- Pier One
- Crate and Barrel
- Saybrook Home
Some of our best-selling styles:
- Shabby Chic